Saturday, March 12, 2011

About an Earthquake

I get many phone calls and emails from my friends and family in laws in the states about the earthquake and tsunami on the other day. And I appreciate it sooo much. My family got hit by earthquake but not like you see on TV. Luckily they had no damages. It really hurts me whenever I see what is happening over there especially northern area. I have friends in Tokyo who have not been able to go home yet and my friend's parents who live in the worst damaged area. I am worried about them. We have been trained for earthquake since we were very young, but there is nothing we (human)can do when something like this happen.
I am figuring out what I can do to help them.
Thank you very much for your concern.

I just made this image. 愛 means LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment